Personal Document Legalization for Kuwait
All personal documents destined for use in Kuwait must be certified by the local Secretary of State office before you can request our expedited services
Examples of personal documents that must be certified by SOS: Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce, POA, Divorce Decree and Affidavit.
If your document is a Police Clearance, Copy of ID, Copy of Passport, Transcripts, or Diploma, it doesn’t require to be certified by local Secretary of State office before you can request our services.
Call our office to legalize educational document for Kuwait as a PDF file: (202) 468-4200
USACC will provides the following certifications:
- Authentication from US State Department in DC.
- Legalization from Embassy of Kuwait in DC.
|Service Requested||First Document||Each Additional Document||Processing Time|
|US Department of State||$8.00||$8.00||4 business days|
|Kuwait Embassy||$25.00||$25.00||6 business days|
|Total||$150.00||$150.00||10 business days|
How to order Expedited Embassy legalization for Kuwait?
You have to know what type of documents you have and follow the requirements for each type. After that, you may prepare an envelope and include the following items:
- Documents destined for use in Kuwait following all the requirements.
- Service request form including your basic contact information and destination country.
- Check or Money Order with the total amount for all requested services- Payable to “ US Arab Chamber of Commerce”.
- A prepaid return envelope with tracking number FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS
Send the package to our address at:
U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce
1330 New Hampshire Ave. NW, B1
Washington DC - 20036
T: (202) 468-4200
Toll Free: 1-800-343-0302
Disclaimer: This website is presented by US Arab Chamber of Commerce to facilitate certifications of documents intended for use in Kuwait. US Arab Chamber of Commerce is not affiliated with the Embassy of Kuwait in Washington DC.