State Corporate Document Legalization for Kuwait
(Notarized / Certified Copies)
State corporate document destined for use in Kuwait should be properly certified by local Secretary of State office before you can request our expedited legalization services.
US Arab Chamber of Commerce may help U.S. corporations to speed up the process of Kuwait embassy legalization and provide the following certifications:
- Notarize your original documents.
- Obtain certification from DC government.
- Obtain authentication from US State Department in DC.
- Obtain document legalization from Embassy of Kuwait in DC.
|Service Requested||First Document||Each Additional Document||Processing Time|
|DC Government||$15.00||$15.00||2 business days|
|US Department of State||$8.00||$8.00||4 business days|
|Kuwait Embassy||$25.00||$25.00||6 business days|
|USACC Stamp- optional||$35.00||$35.00||1 business days|
|Total||$183.00||$133.00||13 business days|
- The stamp of the US Arab Chamber Of Commerce is optional
- The previous fees and instructions apply for corporate documents only. If you have documents for personal use, please click here.
Examples of State corporate documents
How to order Expedited Embassy legalization for Kuwait?
You have to know what type of documents you have and follow the requirements for each type. After that, you may prepare an envelope and include the following items:
- Documents destined for use in Kuwait following all the requirements.
- Service request form including your basic contact information and destination country.
- Check or Money Order with the total amount for all requested services- Payable to “ US Arab Chamber of Commerce”.
- A prepaid return envelope with tracking number FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS
Send the package to our address at:
U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce
1330 New Hampshire Ave. NW, B1
Washington DC - 20036
T: (202) 468-4200
Toll Free: 1-800-343-0302
Disclaimer: This website is presented by US Arab Chamber of Commerce to facilitate certifications of documents intended for use in Kuwait. US Arab Chamber of Commerce is not affiliated with the Embassy of Kuwait in Washington DC.