Documents Certified by Local Secretary of State for Kuwait
The US Arab Chamber of Commerce provides expedited legalization service for corporate documents certified by local Secretary of State office in all 50 States.
USACC will provides the following certifications:
- Authentication from US State Department in DC.
- Legalization from Embassy of Kuwait in DC.
|Service Requested||First Document||Each Additional Document||Processing Time|
|US Department of State||$8.00||$8.00||4 business days|
|USACC Stamp- optional||$35.00||$35.00||1 business days|
|Kuwait Embassy||$25.00||$25.00||6 business days|
|Total||$148.00||$108.00||11 business days|
- The stamp of the US Arab Chamber Of Commerce is optional
- If you have documents for personal use, please click here.
Examples of Federal Documents
How to order Expedited Embassy legalization for Kuwait?
You have to know what type of documents you have and follow the requirements for each type. After that, you may prepare an envelope and include the following items:
- Documents destined for use in Kuwait following all the requirements.
- Service request form including your basic contact information and destination country.
- Check or Money Order with the total amount for all requested services- Payable to “ US Arab Chamber of Commerce”.
- A prepaid return envelope with tracking number FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS
Send the package to our address at:
U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce
1330 New Hampshire Ave. NW, B1
Washington DC - 20036
T: (202) 468-4200
Toll Free: 1-800-343-0302
Disclaimer: This website is presented by US Arab Chamber of Commerce to facilitate certifications of documents intended for use in Kuwait. US Arab Chamber of Commerce is not affiliated with the Embassy of Kuwait in Washington DC.