Commercial Documents Legalization for Kuwait
US Arab Chamber of Commerce provides expedited Kuwait Embassy legalization for commercial export documents such as Commercial Invoice, Certificate Of Origin and Packing List
You may certify a set of CO and CI, or you can legalize each document separately.
USACC will provides the following certifications:
- The Chamber Certification
- Obtain document legalization from Embassy of Kuwait in DC.
|Service Fee||Set of CO & CI||Only C/O||Only C/I||Packing List||Processing Time|
|Chamber Stamp||$90.00||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00||1 business days|
|Kuwait Embassy||$125.00||$75.00||$50.00||$75.00||6 business days|
|Total||$225.00||$140.00||$115.00||$135.00||7 business days|
How to order Expedited Embassy legalization for Kuwait?
You have to know what type of documents you have and follow the requirements for each type. After that, you may prepare an envelope and include the following items:
- Documents destined for use in Kuwait following all the requirements.
- Service request form including your basic contact information and destination country.
- Check or Money Order with the total amount for all requested services- Payable to “ US Arab Chamber of Commerce”.
- A prepaid return envelope with tracking number FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS
Send the package to our address at:
U.S. Arab Chamber of Commerce
1330 New Hampshire Ave. NW, B1
Washington DC - 20036
T: (202) 468-4200
Toll Free: 1-800-343-0302
Disclaimer: This website is presented by US Arab Chamber of Commerce to facilitate certifications of documents intended for use in Kuwait. US Arab Chamber of Commerce is not affiliated with the Embassy of Kuwait in Washington DC.